The Vampire Apocalypse, Armageddon, The Ragnarok. Its the end of the world every religion has one and in vampiric lore there is also an end of the World The Gehenna. The Night when the Antedeluvians rise from their torpor to consume their progeny, or the Coming of Cain to judge his progeny and even the battle between the dark father and dark mother for destruction or redemption. None now the true end only the beginning, the arrival of the Thin bloods, vampires that are so far from Cain that their blood is so diluted they can hardly be called vampires, they cannot embrace childer and have tolerance to day light and some say they even can have children of their own. These are signs of Gehenna that most kindred are looking for, a few of them have already begun.
- The time of the Thin bloods
- Widespread Garou hunts for kindred
- The rise of Ancient vampires before the Antediluvians
- The darkening of the Sun
- The return of Caine to pass Judgement on all his childer and the battle between the Dark Father and Dark Mother
- A thousand year reign from the city of Gehenna, with "no love, no life, no pity .The mighty will be as slaves/the virtuous will be made foul" through the Dark Father's rule.
- The arrival of the last daughter of eve who will decide the fate of all creatures