Traditions are seen in all aspects of life, and more so are upheld in unlife, supposedly handed down from Cain himself, every kindred must uphold these traditions or face punishment by The Camarilla.
In the world of darkness there are various traditions and rules, one is asking for permission to embrace, if a kindred does not ask the permission of the prince to embrace a mortal, then that kindred meets final death, also breaking the rules of the masquerade can be deadly, harsh indeed but the masquerade must be maintained. When a vampire embraces a mortal they are linked not only as sire and childe, but also in mantaining the masquerade, if the mortal that has just been embraces puts in danger the masquerade them he is slayed and they put a blood hunt on the Sire for endangering the masquerade by embracing such a reckless kine.
The Blood hunt is another tradition, when a kindred breaks one of the codes of the masquerade, reveiling himself to mortals, committing Diablerie, slaying another kindred member of the Camarilla without justification or cause may incur in a Blood hunt, when a Blood hunt is given by the prince, they give the kindred one night of head start so he can flee a city, after that time is up, the hunt begins and everyone can kill him with no repercussion in Camarilla law. These traditions may seem brutal, but serve to uphold the first tradition.
- Masquerade: Hide your true nature to mortals
- Domain: Protect your hunting ground its your territory and you are master of it
- Progeny: Sire only with the permission of ones elders
- Hospitality: Honor the domains of others, and present oneself to the ruler of a domain
- Destruction: The right to kill kindred is reserved for Elders only. Only and Elder may call upon the blood hunt.